Who needs a car when you have people like this and feet?


Taken when we were approaching Fara San Martino, by car -- a valley town, as opposed to a mountain-peak town.



This is the waterfall that feeds the nearby De Cecco pasta factory.


We explored the walkway above the waterfall, this is me (enthusiastically) raking out the drain.


The old laundromat.

When we were in Fara San Martino (25 km), the car had stopped working. We went into the town and a kind local man drove us back home. Still without a car, we walked into Guardiagrele the other night for wedding-anniversary dinner.


A woman by the church in Guardiagrele. She is dressed in all black, maybe mourning for somebody.


This is Guardiagrele's Town Hall.


Me, on the cage swings at L'Albergo Bocca di Valle.




Unripe figs on the tree.





Paul and I staining the pine table.


Paul and I triming the floor to paint.


Black cat, black shadow.






Comments

KiraHoskin said…
Hey Y'all, I know how much mom looks forward to comments, so here ya go!
Kitten is looking adorable, when I came home and saw Molly Moskivich, she looked huge in comparison, and then I looked over and saw Milo... no comment.
I can't believe there was more car trouble, the garbage can denting it wasn't enough? lol
And it looks like its still cold over there (picture with zoe wearing a sweater and jeans) it's been hot over here feels like high 30s everyday, I'll send some warmth your way!
Ps. I just had to go and create a whole account to post this comment, no wonder no one comments on here!

Popular Posts