Online at the casa!!

Well, it is truly a miraculous morning as I sit on my front step typing this! We have never been able to access the internet from our house before. It is a little slow but not too bad and the connections imrpove each year...so I'm celebrating.

We are settled into the house now and have had a smooth start to our stay. The Festa degli gnomi (gnome festival) is this weekend so we are heading to the mountains to chase the little creatures this afternoon. We have to wait until after the Pranza (naptime) or all will be closed. I try not to complain about the pranza as it keeps this country so relaxed but we get so used to convenience and rush that it takes a while to adjust. I think I would vote for a Canadian Pranza if given the choice!

We head to Milano tomorrow--Kira has appointments with 6 different modeling agencies--very exciting. Then off to Rome to pick up my niece, Rae, who will be our partner in exploring this wondrous land for the rest of our stay this summer.

Ciao for now

Michele

Comments

Popular Posts