Two weeks and still surviving!


Paul cleaned out our attic and fixed 2 beams supporting the roof!


Zoe has been loving her camera!!


I am eating bowls of tomatoes with olive oil and sea salt daily--I don't know what I will do without them! This is a shot from our favourite fruit market.


Armando, next door, picks figs the same day we eat them...incredible. It's all about the food!

Well, we are almost to the 2 week mark and living very comfortably now. We met another British woman this morning who works at the Canadian school in Lanciano. She has lived in Italy for 25 years so she was a good source of helpful information. We are joining the Canadian students this Sunday for a hike in the Majeillan Mountains to a very high waterfall that is supposed to be bellissimo! I will post pics.

Zoe is making friends with the 12 year old next door...they played flute and recorder together today. My Italian is improving, at least my comprehension, and I am getting braver talking to people. We have the friendliest neighbours who will always take time out to communicate with us. Abruzzo is full of wonderful people!!

Michele

Comments

Popular Posts